Uluru and Yulara Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on ULURU.NORTHERNTERRITORY.GUIDE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Uluru and Yulara Business and Community Highlights
Best of Business and Community in Uluru and Yulara
Uluru and Yulara are rich in culture, history, and picturesque landscapes. The communities in and around the region are known for their hospitality and generosity. Here are some of the best businesses and community organizations that make Uluru and Yulara truly special:
1. Longitude 131° Resort: Experience luxury camping amidst stunning natural surroundings at Longitude 131° resort. The resort features 15 elevated safari-style tents that offer breathtaking views of Uluru.
2. Ayers Rock Resort: Ayers Rock Resort is one of the largest hotel complexes in the region. It offers a wide range of accommodations from basic rooms to luxury suites. The resort also features a variety of restaurants and bars, a swimming pool, and other amenities.
3. Uluru Camel Tours: Enjoy a unique experience with Uluru Camel Tours that takes you on a camel ride along the base of Uluru. The tour offers an intimate perspective on the majestic rock formation.
4. Maruku Arts: Maruku Arts is a cooperative of Anangu artists who create contemporary and traditional art and crafts inspired by their culture and stories. Visitors can purchase authentic artworks and souvenirs while supporting local artists.
1. Central Land Council: The Central Land Council is a non-profit organization that represents Aboriginal people living on traditional lands in Central Australia. It advocates for the rights of Aboriginal people and strives to preserve their cultural heritage.
2. Mutitjulu Foundation: The Mutitjulu Foundation is a community-based organization that focuses on improving the social, economic, and cultural well-being of the Mutitjulu community near Uluru. It provides educational and employment opportunities and promotes cultural awareness.
3. The Warka Cultural Centre: The Warka Cultural Centre is a cultural center located near Uluru that offers educational programs and workshops on Aboriginal culture, history, and art. It also provides visitors with an opportunity to experience traditional dance and music performances.
4. Barkly Regional Arts: Barkly Regional Arts is an organization that supports artists living in remote communities in the Barkly region. It offers training, mentoring, and exhibition opportunities for emerging and established artists.
Uluru and Yulara are more than just a tourist destination. The region is home to vibrant communities and innovative businesses that make it a unique and remarkable place.