Uluru and Yulara Accommodation Directory
Be the first to advertise in Uluru and Yulara Accommodation Directory!
We are developing uluru.northernterritory.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Uluru and Yulara for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Accommodation in Uluru and Yulara?
Uluru and Yulara Accommodation
If you're planning a trip to the Northern Territory in Australia and want to visit Uluru (Ayers Rock), you may be wondering where the best places to stay are. The nearest town to Uluru is Yulara, which is about 18 kilometers away.
There are several hotels in Yulara that cater to a range of budgets. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Ayers Rock Resort - a large resort with multiple hotels, a campground, and apartments
- Sails in the Desert - a luxury hotel with a pool, spa, and on-site dining
- Desert Gardens Hotel - a mid-range hotel with views of Uluru
If you're looking for a more budget-friendly option, there are some motels in Yulara that might suit your needs:
- The Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge - a motel-style accommodation with both budget and deluxe rooms
- Emu Walk Apartments - apartment-style accommodation with kitchenette facilities
For a unique experience, you might want to consider a farm stay. Curtin Springs Station is located about 85 kilometers from Uluru and offers accommodation in cabins and campsites. The property is a working cattle station and offers activities such as guided walks and quad bike tours.
If you're travelling by caravan or camper, there are a few caravan parks in and around Yulara:
- Ayers Rock Campground - located within the Ayers Rock Resort, this campground offers powered and unpowered sites
- Yulara Holiday Park - located just outside of the Ayers Rock Resort, this caravan park offers a range of accommodation options including cabins and campsites
If you're looking for a more rugged experience, there are some camping options available:
- Camping in national parks - there are a few campsites located within the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Free camping - there are some areas where free camping is allowed, but be sure to check with local authorities to ensure you're allowed to camp in a particular area
No matter what your budget or preferred type of accommodation, there are plenty of options available in and around Uluru and Yulara to suit your needs!
Uluru and Yulara Accommodation Articles
Uluru and Yulara Accommodation Search
For Cheap, Luxury or Discount Hotels around Uluru and Yulara
The worlds leading discount accommodation cross search engine save up to 80%
This is the same service many travel agents use!